FAQ and Product Care
Are plants included?
Plants are not included. I mostly use succulents in my pictures because they are hardy plants and can be picked up from your local nursery
What size pots fit the Macramé Hanger?
I use pots that are approximately 10cm x 10cm. However, there is give in the rope and it can fit a slightly larger pot. Our small and medium pouches also fit into the Macramé Hangers.
Are the pouches reversible?
They are not reversible, but the top of the pouch can be flipped inside for a different look.
Do the pouches come with the inside pot?
They do not come with the pot. The pouches fit most standard pots from your local nursery.
How long will it take for my purchase to be posted?
Most of our products are made to order and are usually posted within 1 – 3 days of receiving payment.
Fabric Plant Pot
- Remove the plant from the fabric pot before watering
- Do not machine wash; use a warm damp cloth to remove dirt. For stains you may use a small amount of detergent on a cloth to wipe the stained area only
- Fabric may fade if left in the sun for a prolonged period of time, so try to keep it in a shaded area out of direct sunlight
**Optional – Wrap the plant base in plastic to avoid the plant damaging the bottom of the fabric pot.
Macramé Plant Hanger
- Remove the plant from the Macramé Hanger before watering if your pot has water holes on the bottom
- Avoid getting water on the Macramé Hanger
- Do not machine wash; use a warm damp cloth to remove dirt
- Dyed cotton rope may fade if left in the sun for a prolonged period of time, so try to keep it in a shaded area out of direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash; use a warm damp cloth to remove dirt or stains
- Care is taken to make sure the knots are tied to the best quality, but it’s best to avoid excessive tugging on the knots to avoid them loosening or losing shape